Message

Welcome to my page.
If you want to send comments, please email me.
This is my main homepage.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Butter Chicken

+ Our son wanted to join Japan study tour.  He was put in the waiting list, he complained because he thought that, he didn't get a spot as he is Japanese.  He was saying, it is a racial discrimination (!!!)
He got a letter saying that he got a spot!  Yes, see, it wasn't discrimination.

+ Today I will be making butter chicken.

+ I watched Japanese drama, yes I know, it is stupid.  But could not stop it.  My co-author told me, Shino you need a proper hobby.  Oh, yes. Not like, trying to catch up the literature or trying to prove something.  Proper hobby.  You know, I play the piano.  I know, it's stupid but could not stop it...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment