Message

Welcome to my page.
If you want to send comments, please email me.
This is my main homepage.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 24: Mayo Out

+ We started to cook potato salad.  I still feel a bit insecure about my teeth.  Potato salad is good for my teeth.  Then I found that mayo is gone!  Under this emergency, I made it by myself.  My mayo's pic.



+ I cooked roast beef and potato salad.  After making mayo, my mom asked, Shino didn't you say that outside of Japan, people do not expect that raw eggs are edible.  So, Salmonella is not treated and it is dangerous to eat raw eggs?  Yes, I used raw eggs in my mayo.  How do you deal with raw eggs, when making mayo outside of Japan?  I do not know.  In any event, we are fine (after eating it, we are very fine).  But I have to do research on this issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment