Message

Welcome to my page.
If you want to send comments, please email me.
This is my main homepage.

Sunday, May 28, 2017

May 27: Oden



+ A friend of mine gave me flowers as I was off from the work due to the oral surgery.  Yes, it is a happy yellow lily!
+ I cooked Oden.  It was a hectic day.  I went to the son's orchestra practice, then went to his Saturday school, then went to a haircut.  Then went to a birthday present shopping for my son's friend, and then came home.  Then cooked dinner.
+ Today (May 28) will be hopefully a bit more productive day.
+ The son  is writing in the birthday card for his friend, you will like my present, but this present is not my choice, it is my mom's choice...  Hnnn?  What's the point?  Well, if she does not like my present, she would blame you, not me...  Okay, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment